Each project and each client is unique. We offer a wide range of services and tailor them to meet the needs of each project and client. Below is a list of some of our services.
- New Construction
Including all phases of development:
- Programming - helping you figure out what your space needs are.
- Pre-design and Feasibility - selecting a potential site and testing to see if it meets your needs.
- Schematic Design - establishing the design concept
- Design Development - refining the concepts and selecting primary systems and materials
- Construction Documents - taking the design and detailing the construction and materials so that the project can be bid out to contractors.
- Bidding and Negotiations - assisting you in soliciting and reviewing bids for the construction. Or if you already selected a contractor, helping you negotiate the price.
- Construction Observation - periodically reviewing the progress of the construction.
- Post-occupancy - we stay with you and help you resolve any material or construction issues that appear after construction is completed.
Historic Preservation Consulting
- Historical Research
- National Register Nominations
- Section 106 Reviews
- Cultural Resource Evaluations and Reports
- Historic Structure Reports
- Historic Furnishings Reports
- State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) Consultations
- Historic Neighborhood Surveys
- Design Guidelines
- Existing Conditions Studies - whole building or specific components (i.e. Window Condition Assessments)
- Building Envelope Failure Investigations - leaky roofs, skylights, facade failures, etc.
- Code and ADA Compliance Reviews
- Deferred Maintenance Assessments
- Maintenance Plans
- Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Building Envelope Upgrades
- USGBC LEED design and certifications